I suggest you ...

add a way to contact GR via e-mail

lots of people want to contact GR and there isn't really a way to do it other than comments, which people hardly ever go and check back on anyway. please add an e-mail for GR!

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SimonSimon commented  · 

A way to contact any sort of support would be awesome. As you say, the only way to contact anyone is through the comments. I can't do that now as any time I try to comment it blocks it saying it's classified as spam. Does that mean someone's reported me for some reason because they don't like me? Not really hopeful of getting a reply tbh

• monicaJaemonicaJae commented  · 

why don't they? because they don't want the general public hating on them if they are stupid

• killemall22killemall22 commented  · 

i am trying to get help because i can't post, and there's now obvious help desk.... that would be helpful as well.

• DanDan commented  · 

maybe ive submitted to the wrong address but after 4 years of checking your website every single day and being constantly delighted and surprised by the awesome features you guys put up, your honest reviews, and the giddy enthusiasm youve shown certain games just because (Mickey, Okami, and SSX come to mind), the one thing missing for me is that you have never mentioned the game Guardian Heroes for the Sega Saturn. Through all the "greatest games of all times" and "most deserving of a remake" features never once a mention to this perfect 2D gem.

Its time.

Please.

• Will ForwardWill Forward commented  · 

I remember a while back you had some custom game art for either Grand Theft Auto IV or a bunch of games. I'm looking for the article and I have one example. Its Niko Bellic in the like Obama red/white thing. It says MURDER under him. What is this article called or how can I find it? Thanks much

Feedback and Knowledge Base