I suggest you ...

Vote up/down comments

Some comments are great and some not so great. Would be great to allow users to vote up/down comments. Also provide a view of comments sorted by ratings so you see the best ones first.

294 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bara_ChatBara_Chat commented  · 

I'm not against it, but I fear it might become a quest for likes instead of a real discussion/debate/opinion sharing/etc.

I'd propose that if you vote a comment down or up, you have to reply the reason why, and if that reason is pointless or unhelpful like "I don't agree" or "You suck", then it should be deleted and ignored.

• George BGeorge B commented  · 

New site design is terrible. I think I avoid visiting as I do not see latest stories. It's pretty bad and I would suggest you will take a hit on amount of visits. There was nothing wrong with the previous design.

• Bradley SaundersBradley Saunders commented  · 

Just want to say it straight, I dislike this idea because Gamesradar will be plagued with similar problems to other gaming sites. People will post comments simply looking for a like without actually having any relevance. This can be seen on sites like IGN or Youtube.
        Just my opinion but if I enjoy reading someone's comment, I will write them a reply saying so. This is much better and more personal than just a simple 'like',

• monicaJaemonicaJae commented  · 

and if one of the suggestions to be able to edit comments was approved, there wouldn't be a bunch of comments made by me. just one lovely comment. review THAT

and stop taking pictures of her fucking dog

my bad...the comment was SHARED on 12/10/twothousandfuckingeight by the ADMIN ROFLMFAO

your eic needs to get her shit together

this comment was written 12/10/twothousandfuckingeight and it's still under review??? REALLY?????? i agree with this person.

• damien boniferdamien bonifer commented  · 

i like lost planet 2 also hey i wanted to know if you wanted know if the old xbox games hey let my new xbox 360 handle the disc so help me tell me if the games like rpg 1 2 3 or fantasy games hey holla at me damien bonifer iv'e got a facebook and anything you could think of?

• DibbzDibbz commented  · 

awsome feature cause this allows u 2 c comments that actually make sense which ppl rated up which would b to the top of the list. I think it should b the default view but still think users should still have the option 2 sort the comments how they like say for instance newest or oldest first.

Feedback and Knowledge Base